Hello there! We're Vodafone Intelligent Solutions
(also known as _VOIS
) and we're looking for aGerman speaking Supply Chain Business PartnerWhat you'll do:
What you will bring to the team:
- Interact with stakeholders across the business to build strong and credible relationships in order to maximize overall delivery
- Use BI tools (Iview, Celonis, etc.) to identify opportunities, with ability to leverage the global sourcing function at the Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC). Utilizing Design to Cost methodology to support sourcing and to ensure maximum value is achieved through our key contracts.
- Use judgement based on analysis of demand management and is expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience.
- Understand the Business Partner context within SCM and the impact of its performance on all other teams within the local market, by tracking KPIs.
- Support overall governance of demand management, to ensure the quality of end to end demand management process for the local market.
- Help to define best practices
In return we provide you with:
- Business Partnering experience
- Technology experience is preferred
- Fluent English and German language knowledge
- Previous experience in Contract Management
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Strong commercial background
- Strong Negotiation experience
#movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU #LIHybrid
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited voice, text message, and data within the EU)
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- Life and accident insurance
- You can work remotely overseas for 20 days a year
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave. This applies to all non-birthing partners who become parents due to birth or adoption
- You and your family members can enjoy several discounts from our partners
- You will be working in a hybrid model, which means 3 days working from home with 2 days office visit per week
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.