About our client
Our clientis the global leader in knowledge on-demand. They connect investors and business leaders with the knowledge they need to succeed. Working from nine cities globally, our 1500+ colleagues provide round-the-clock coverage to the world's top investment funds, consultancies, and businesses.Our Talent Acquisition team
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our client's talent acquisition team and learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction and marketing, candidate assessment and interviewing, to logistics and planning - you'll gain the skills and experience to become a Talent Acquisition Associate one year from joining our client's company, and on a path to become a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Our client's talent acquisition team brings a high level of excitement and commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent to join their Associate Program on the Client Service team. You'll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins. The Role
Our client's Talent Acquisition Coordinator position gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm's growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: their people. While there is no typical day on the team, you'll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our client's firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Campus Recruitment: Focusing on key universities across the UK and continental Europe, you'll support our clienr's campus recruitment planning efforts, gaining exposure to how we develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage candidates. You'll work with career centres to manage our client's campus recruiting logistics, organise events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues.
- Candidate Assessment: You'll help find the next generation of Client Service talent by screening resumes, application materials, and conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our clienr's high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our client's hiring managers and stakeholders, you'll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, you'll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time. You'll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, and diversity and inclusion efforts.
What You Can Expect
- Years 0-1: Following a training programme, you'll begin your journey with our client as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
- Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Talent Acquisition Associate, responsible for the development and execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from universities across the country. You'll have early leadership and mentorship opportunities as you begin to train and guide new joiners to our client's team.
- Years 4+: As a Senior Talent Acquisition Associate & Talent Acquisition Manager you'll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results. Successful managers have the opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What We Look For
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to provide a strong candidate experience
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasises professional development and celebrating success
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that you're supported, along with an opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidised lunch programme, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 0-1 years work experience, ideally with a demonstrated interest or background in recruitment or human capital
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is essential and business level proficiency in German language is also required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present confidently to candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment