Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the coaching, development, performance, and engagement of a Service Support Advisor team comprised of approximately 10 individuals in the Rivian Service Support Operations Center, operating 24/7, 365.
- The Service Support Advisors are the virtual, end-to-end point of contact for Rivian owners/ B2B Partners needing assistance with vehicle education, charging and/or connectivity questions, roadside or servicing/repair of their Rivian vehicle.
- Ensure that the team is providing exceptional service support for Rivian owners and our B2B Partners through an omnichannel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Workflow planning, monitoring, and interpreting call volume, and live staffing reports to ensure Rivian owners are delivered timely service by monitoring staffing for efficient use of resources.
- Use sound business judgment to resolve service or operational issues.
- As a robust customer-focused leader, you will supervise the Rivian Service Support Operations Center's daily operation by monitoring, developing, and supporting the Service Support Advisors.
- You will supervise, coach, and provide regular feedback, including performance evaluations to Service Support Advisors.
- Service Support Advisors are expected to have excellent listening, documenting and conflict resolution skills.
- Supervisors will identify training and development needs among the team and work with the Service Support Manager and Learning and Development team and other cross-functional teams to ensure needs are addressed.
- You will ensure that the Service Support Operations Center meets or exceeds established service objectives, KPI/SLA's, department and organizational goals.
- Must be bilingual and fluent at a native level in German and be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking, etc.), any additional languages are a plus
- Enthusiasm and passion for Rivian and find it rewarding overseeing a team that provides industry-leading service support.
- 5-7 years' experience providing outstanding customer service with most of the experience in a customer-facing role.
- Minimum 2 years as a people leader.
- Experience in automotive a strong plus.
- Knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of contact center system, telecommunications and operational capabilities.
- Experience with B2B Support is preferred but not a must.
- Ability to create and continually support people through training and individual development plans.
- An understanding of the importance of building relationships and seek to understand what motivates individuals.
- A proven track record of utilizing good judgment, exercising strong decision-making skills and demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Being a 24/7-hour call center environment, you should be willing and able to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift including holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year or when necessitated by business/weather conditions.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes ("Candidate Personal Data"). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian's service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions. Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.