Job Requisition ID #
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with 3D CAD/CAM/CAE? Then we would like to hear from you!Responsibilities:
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels (chat, phone, web, online forums, and other channels) and adhere to documented processes
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Escalate and consult unresolved issues to senior staff as required
- Research, verify and document product defects
- Actively handle the personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer and partner expectations by providing timely updates on the progress
- Assist in the fundamental development and maintenance of internal knowledge base quality, via the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology
- Influence and contribute to product management and development to contribute to successful improvements
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in a related field and/or at least 3 years of product experience in a relevant industry
- Competent knowledge of Design (CAD), Simulation, Manufacturing (CAM), or related Autodesk products (Autodesk FeatureCAM, PowerShape, PowerMill, PartMaker, Inventor, Fusion 360, Eagle, or similar software)
- Very good verbal and written English and German communication skills
- Ability to understand and convey complex technical details coherently to a live or virtual audience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners and customers
- Team player who enjoys supporting and interacting with other members of a shared responsibility team
NOTE: This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future roles opening soon.
#LI-IS1Learn MoreAbout Autodesk
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software - from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk - our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you're an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!Salary transparency
Salary is one part of Autodesk's competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate's experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belongingAre you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).