Why Work at Reputation?
- Reputation reached over $100m in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in 2022 and continues to grow worldwide.
- We've raised over $200 million in funding from A-list venture capital firms such as Bessemer Venture Partner and Kleiner Perkins, including $150 million in equity financing from Marlin Equity Partners in January 2022.
- Reputation is trusted by more than 250 partners, including Google, Facebook, Salesforce, J.D. Power, Amazon and Web.com.
- Our industry leading platform has been recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a vendor of choice in Voice of the Customer, Customer Feedback Management, and Social Suites research reports.
- The platform is used by 10+ major automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- Our executive management team is committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
- Our Mission: We exist to forge relationships between companies and communities.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist. You will be a core member of our Technical Support team, focusing on assisting our enterprise customers with technical issue resolution and advice. You will provide 1st line support, working with Customer Success managers and customers to quickly assess and troubleshoot issues, document product enhancements or defects, and provide best practice advice around the implementation and use of our Reputation platform. You will work with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams on various product issues, and contribute to the successful resolution of technical customer issues.
A successful individual will have a strong technical aptitude along with a strong self-starting, proactive mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be working with a technical platform and complex issues and you're tasked with creating excitement and loyalty in the customers you interact with.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for enterprise customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Engineering and provide necessary documentation
- Provide input on product and service related enhancement requests back to Product Management and Product Marketing teams
- Support technical integrations between multiple systems via APIs and/or flat files
- Develop a deep understanding of the Reputation management platform
- Additional duties as assigned
When you join Reputation, you can expect:
- 1+ year of experience providing platform technical support and implementation services for SaaS based software solutions via live chat and phone support
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting using common diagnostic and development tools
- Experience utilizing ticketing systems or workforce management tools to streamline and manage technical support requests efficiently
- Knowledge of Cloud environment
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of Excel's functionalities
- Proven ability to think analytically and methodically with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts/explanations to non-technical users clearly and effectively.
- Exhibit strong time management skills in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Our employees say it best:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Career growth with paid training tuition opportunities.
- Active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to engage with.
- An equitable work environment.
According to Glassdoor, 94% of our employees approve of our CEO, Joe Fuca. Our employees highlight our
Diversity Programs & Initiatives:
- Ample Opportunities- "There are many opportunities to learn and grow. Many open roles are replaced with internal promotions."
- Positive Culture- "Great opportunity and exceptional culture." "You will never have a better culture anywhere else. Period."
- Training and Tools- "All managers truly want you to succeed, and you are given great tools and training to be successful in your role."
- Balance- "Great work life balance and awesome team environment!"
Our Reputation Nation spans around the world. This global perspective allows us to intentionally unlock the magic that comes from diversity of experience to contribute to our success.At Reputation, we believe in
- Diversity: Embracing a culture that values uniqueness.
- Inclusion: Inviting diverse groups to take part in company life.
- Belonging: Helping each individual feel accepted for who they are.
"At Reputation, we see diversity and inclusion as the foundation for an equitable workplace. Our goal is to empower all of our employees, regardless of their background, to make an impact in their work each and every day." - Joe Fuca, CEO, Reputation Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Flexible PTO
- Paid company holidays
- 4 company provided, "Recharge Days", which are wellness days off for the entire company
- Several active Employee Resource Groups (ERG's) to help foster inclusion and community
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of unique perks and apps: Ginger, Calm, Headspace, Carrot Fertility, Aaptiv, Omada, One Medical, SoFi
- Fetch Pet Insurance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Employer paid short term and long term disability and life insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To learn more about how we handle the personal data of applicants, visit our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Applicants only - No 3rd party agency candidates.