Transaction Safety Specialist with German
Amazon Corporate office in Prague is building up a whole new department of Fraud Investigators. We are constantly growing throughout the year and aim to become one of the biggest sites of Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) in Europe by the end of next year.
Therefore, Amazon is looking for individuals with critical thinking and decision making abilities to join us as Investigation Specialists. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) is to make Amazon the safest place to transact online. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. Investigate suspicious activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to our customers on the Amazon EU websites.
- Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base – buyers, merchants and internal customers.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Exciting benefits and employees discounts
- Pension and life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Company events organized by employer
- Central location within steps of the metro stop
- Brand new state of the art corporate building
- The opportunity to develop a rewarding career within Amazon
If you want to make history and be part of the Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, come and join us.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Investigators to evaluate buyer or seller transactions/profiles
- Applicants with fluent in German as well as English language skills
- These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
- Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift.
- Trilingual skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Independent decision making based on data analysis.
- Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment.
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment.
- Experience in Insurance, finance, data analysis, research, KYC, translation or training is a distinct advantage
Please send your application in English!