At loveholidays, we're on a mission to open the world to everyone, giving our customers' unlimited choice, unmatched ease and unmissable value for their next getaway. Our team is the driving force behind our role as our customers' personal holiday expert - the smart way to get away.The impact you'll have:
We are looking for a user researcher to join our growing team. Your work will deepen customer understanding and help fuel our product development activities. Working with cross-functional teams, you will advocate for our customers, their needs, desires, contexts, and champion them at every stage of the product and development lifecycle.Your day-to-day:
- Planning, designing and carrying out user research activities that help teams get a deep understanding of the users' desires, pains, needs and experiences.
- Aligning user research activities to inform decision-making and action.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to develop plans for high-impact research that helps us understand our existing and potential customers.
- Helping educate internal stakeholders on qualitative and quantitative research methods, appreciate their limitations and when to apply them appropriately.
- Analysing research data and synthesizing findings.
- Communicate research findings concisely and convincingly across the business.
- Supporting the other researchers.
- A big part of your focus will be on the German market/users.
Perks of joining us:
- You understand and have experience with a range of user-centred practices. You can work with colleagues to plan and do continuous user research as a multidisciplinary team.
- You can turn research data into clear findings that inform decisions.
- You know how to involve colleagues in analysis and synthesis to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
- You can plan user research for complex user journeys and advise colleagues on the choice and application of research methods.
- You can formulate hypotheses, gain insights from data and user research and make decisions on findings.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
Other than an amazing environment for you to grow, have impact and show the world your incredible skills, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions at 5%
- Individualised training budget for you to learn on the job and level yourself up
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends
- 25 days of holidays per annum (plus 8 public holidays) increases by 1 day for every second year of service, up to a maximum 30 days per annum
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and eye care vouchers
At loveholidays, we focus on developing an inclusive culture and environment that encourages personal growth and collective success. Each individual offers unique perspectives and ideas that increase the diversity and effectiveness of our teams. And we value the insight and potential you could bring on our continued journey.
Team Digital Product Role Design Locations London Remote status Hybrid Remote