Let's imagine a workplace where people are dynamic and multicultural. An environment consisting of different nationalities. This place is Costa Cruises Customer Center, located in one of the skyscrapers in the beating heart of Barcelona, overlooking the Mediterranean sea. Are you ready to join us?
Who We Are
Costa Crociere is part of Carnival Corporation, the world's number one tour operator. It is the largest Italian travel group and Europe's number one cruise operator with 70 years of tradition.
Here we propose a positive, diverse, stimulating and intercultural environment where respecting colleagues and guests as well as the communities is our first goal. We strongly believe in the power of communicating openly, always promoting transparency and are committed to continuously develop ourselves by experimenting, cooperating and including others, encouraging all of them to give their best and taking responsibilities.
As leaders in sustainable cruising, we continue to being committed to responsible innovation and we are accelerating on the path of a sustainable fleet. Costa has been strongly focused on the ecological transition of its business since years, introducing and testing new sustainable technologies and smart solutions. In addition to the use of LNG, which Costa pioneered, we are working towards achieving zero emissions over time.
We are looking for a CRUISE EXPERT (German Market) for our Customer Center Hub in Barcelona!
- As a Cruise Expert you will convert leads into sales, through building a trusting relationship with customers.
- You will manage multichannel active interactions, to meet your productivity goals in line with Company's objectives.
- You will also be the first ambassador of Costa, promoting our Brand to create amazing holidays experiences for our Guests!
- A fluent level of German with exceptional grammar and spelling skills, both spoken and written
- High level of English or Spanish
- Solid Sales Background
- Previous customer facing experience (B2B or B2C)
- Prior experience in multi-channel customer support
- Strong communication skills
- Achievement and goal oriented
- Motivated and self-starter
What We Offer:
- Full time permanent contract (indefinido from day 1)
- Competitive base salary plus attractive unlimited sales bonus
- Ticket Restaurant
- Soft Landing Package (for those relocating from outside Spain)
- A great place to work with modern equipment and installations
- Amazing colleagues and career growth opportunities
- Work from home options
- 2 free cruises per year and great discounts for employees and family members
- Free after work activities (Yoga, CrossFit, and many more!)
Costa Cruises Customer Center SLU and Costa Crociere S.p.A is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.