Can you imagine spending your days providing the best possible service to your customers and work as a representative for one of the world's largest manufacturers of luxury sports cars? Start your new career and work abroad by joining their German speaking team in sunny Lisbon!
We are assisting our client in their recruitment for German speaking candidates who wish to join their customer service team in Portugal. You'll work for a global service provider that offers a highly multicultural work environment where you will be serving customers from the German market in your native language.
A typical day in the office
After a chat with your colleagues over a delicious coffee, you begin your shift at your desk, opening all the systems you need to prepare yourself for the inquiries of the customers. You then read all the relevant information in market specific channels and emails. Customer inquiries will be handled via incoming phone calls, chat and email. You'll be helping customers and dealerships with regards to the cars' Connect Services, Smart mobility Services as well as Roadside Assistance and any in-car systems.
The ideal candidate
- Is willing to relocate and can work full-time on rotational shifts
- Has a passion for all things technical, such as gadgets and apps and/or cars
- Has great communications skills in German and English (both written and oral)
- Is a great listener
- Has a strong customer oriented and emphatic mind-set.
The employer offers
- Attractive salary of about 1608€ per month
- Performance bonus of max 120€ per month
- Health insurance
- Annual paid holidays
- Initial contract lenght of 7 months with possible extension
- Relocation package: flight ticket, initial assistance with rent of 285€/month and assistance with finding permanent accommodation
- Paid training
- And much more!
About Lisbon and Portugal
Lisbon is a beautiful city with a lovely old town, idyllic rooftop terraces and bars, sandy beaches, great waves for surfing and a rich culture and history. Portugal has a much lower cost of living compared to Germany as well. The average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that, meaning this job is considered well paid and will provide a comfortable quality of life.
Are you interested in finding out more? Click apply and submit your CV in English.
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during a conversation with you.
We looking forward to hearing from you!