Would like to become part of a fast growing e-commerce in bustling Amsterdam and take the next step in your career abroad? Are you ambitious, energetic and would you like to help our client grow in the German market? Then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Our client in Amsterdam, XXL Horeca, is looking for German speaking Country Development Managers who will help them develop their brand in the DACH region, mainly Germany. They are an e-commerce scale up that has quickly become one of the main suppliers of equipment and products for the hospitality industry in the Netherlands, and are now growing fast in other countries too. Germany is a market with huge potential and this is your chance to become part of it!
Your role will be an all encompassing one, in which you will be responsible for guiding your team in the right direction to develop and grow the brand, and ultimately increase traffic and clients to the online store. You will coordinate marketing and e-commerce activity, take part in category management, own and expand on market specific equipment, support the customer service teams and work closely together with the online marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fluent German speaker
- Experience from marketing, e-commerce, purchasing or assortment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a great sense for customers and their needs
- A real go-getter with determination and one who takes pride in taking responsibility
- Great communicator to guide and support the different members of the team
What your new employer offers
- A challenging and multifaceted role that has a lot of room for growth in a company with a flat hierarchy
- A chance to share your ideas and initiatives
- An international workplace in a fast growing company just outside of beautiful Amsterdam
- Salary of 45000€ annually including bonuses
- Performance bonus structure allowing a yearly bonus of 20% of the annual salary
- Support with relocation
- Opportunities for growth and networking
Do you have what it takes?
Then apply today by sending us a copy of your CV in English. If you are a good fit, one of our recruiters will reach out to you shortly after to schedule a quick call to discuss the position further.
Looking forward to speaking with you.