Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre onsite one of our Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide! We currently have a number of openings for Marketing Optimization Specialist. The main purpose of the roles would be to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for high-value German clients. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence. We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers
- Create Keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions. Gather and analyze data at account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube.
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental processes and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement
- Fluency in English and German.
- Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management), including AdWords Optimization experience
- AdWords Search fundamentals certified
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc.)
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- Technologically savvy - ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with
- Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service
Our Benefits include:
- Attractive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Permanent contract
- Rewards scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
- Life assurance
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.