As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented German Trainer to be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions, as also measuring the efficiency of each training process and improve metrics.
As a Trainer in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into training that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Alignment with the Client training program and Sitel procedures
- Takes personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client Health, Safety, and Security responsibilities
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Advanced English level (C1 at least) with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/ time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
Education and experience
- College degree or directly related work experience
- Essential minimum of 6 months call center experience
- Previous teaching or coaching/training experience would be an advantage
Specific Requirements (when necessary)
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!