Starting 2023, the LSEG Customer Connect (LCC) team is rapidly growing its footprint in Gdynia with a new Sales and Account Management hub tailor-made to maintain deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth.
We are looking for a new Account Manager to join our team with multifaceted strengths to handle a defined book of business of clients in EMEA - spanning across various customer segments.Key Accountabilities
What do you need to bring?
- strategically develop client relationships for a portfolio of 150+ customers
- retain clients and grow revenue across your book of business
- keep a strong rolling sales pipeline, look for up-and cross-sell opportunities at all times
- govern effective collaboration with Customer Success Managers, Proposition Sales Specialists, and other internal partners to reach sales goals
- connect client use cases to our solution offering and be your clients go-to person
- drive product migrations and projects seeking service improvement
- log your efforts and results to ensure accurate sales & cancel forecasting
- fluency in English and German to support clients from different regions
- live in or be willing to move to the Tricity area - our office is in Gdynia and our hybrid model is a 3-day office week
- relevant work experience* or a strong sense for account management, sales, marketing, or similar, relationship-based roles in a customer supporting environment.
- good understanding of or strong curiosity about the financial services industry
- ambition & passion for 'the new'
- a good appetite for success
- technical competence, self-starter demeanour
- outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- outgoing personality and thriving in a dynamic, vibrant environment
- ability to spot customer trends and strategies
- sense of accountability & timely reaction and the ability to prioritize tasks to maximise your impact
- willingness to go through a dynamic learning path over quite a few months
- team-spirit and friendly demeanour
*Our guidelines suggest prior work experience, while we look forward to applications from candidates who display a growth mindset and have a fair set of skills connected to the position.What will you do in your first few months?
YOUR PACKAGE WHEN JOINING GDYNIA TEAM
- organically grow in a bold, fast-paced environment
- embrace your in-office and online onboarding journey
- raise your questions, concerns and needs to own your journey to success
- meet and bond with your Sales and Account Management team in Gdynia and beyond (several hundred potential new colleagues)
- work with the Sales and Account Management team, mentors and your leader towards building your professional AM persona
- build your internal network and learn to navigate it to get things done
- develop a general, solid understanding of our Financial & Risk solutions offering and articulate it relevantly towards clients, speaking 'their language'
- familiarize yourself with our internal tools
- learn how to position add-ons, products & solutions to generate strong interest in our offering
- build relations by organising plenty of virtual client meetings
- contact all of your customer base and learn to skilfully navigate through difficult and easy client conversations
- build strategies to retain your customers and to meet their needs
- learn how to be in control of a conversation
- start building your sales pipeline
- develop your personal brand, be a well-versed representative of our company to the outside.
- Wellbeing: monthly wellness allowance and employee assistance program
- Healthcare: private medical care with Medicover, premium package fully covered by employer
- Future: corporate pension plan supported by Fidelity International with additional 5% of base salary to invest in selected funds
- Recognition: promoting appreciation through global Reward and Recognition platform
- Referral: Bonus between 8,000 to 10,000 PLN for successful recommendation of a new colleague
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data through our flagship products Eikon and Workspace
- Diversity: inclusive with colleagues from over 40 countries with various age, gender, race and beliefs
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
Does this sound like the future you?
Apply, and we will take you through a 3-step recruitment process to see if you are a good fit for our growing Sales and Account Management organisation.
We are looking forward to your application.Curious of what's life like at LSEG in Gdynia? Do visit our company page and watch the video with our colleagues. It's a real picture of who we are here. https://www.lseg.com/en/careers/where-we-work/gdynia-poland
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership
underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.