Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityTHE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE ITCollectionsSpecialist with German
When you join Honeywell, youbecome a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doerswho make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly,fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and evenmaking it possible to breathe on Mars.Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is notjust about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamiccareer opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell offersemployees the opportunity to work on the world's most exciting projects,transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and thevehicles that move us.Join us and Make an Impact.
We are currently seeking a Collections Specialistwith German to join our Performance, Materials and Technology division in Prague office. Under the supervisionof the department manager, you would identify and allocate all payments andensure that all cash is posted and distributed accurately and within requiredtime frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliancerequirementsResponsibilities
Key Experience & Capabilities
- Monitor Account Receivable Ledger
- Follow up with customers for timely collection of debts
- Drive timely month close
- Drive compliance
- Perform variance analysis
- Support Balance Sheet reviews
- Participate in Internal audits
- Drive reconciliation of Accounts
- Generate adhoc reports
- Guide decision making
- Drive continuous improvement
- Administrative/Finance or related experience
- MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English and German language
- 2 - 3 years of experience in similar area
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance o equal experience
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP, Hyperion and Excel.
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to understand accounting and financial processes related to the business.
- Good oral and written communication
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Good change management skills.
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
- Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
- Professional development plans - you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
- Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
Theworld is changing. And it's a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billionbusiness was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We're building asafer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and softwareacross each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape andsize around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings andcities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing,safety, and supply chains.Discover More
At Honeywell, we make alot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and arelooking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. There's alot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our#futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
When you join Honeywell,you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders,thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Ourpeople are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision throughtheir unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovationso that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for youto grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.Additional Information
- Category: Finance
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, PRAHA 14800 CZE