What you'll do:
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As a Customer Support Representative your primary function is to provide commercial support for portfolio of customers type of project business. Responsible for interfacing with customers and internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool.Job responsibilities
- Handles inquiries via phone, chat and email from customers and/or internal parties.
- Order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton's policies
- Complaint handling
- Full coordination of delivery and billing, including multiple product lines and respective sequencing of project orders to fulfill external customer project
- Handles a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics and using pro-active communication across internal network of multiple product lines
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton's goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree (BSC/BA)
- 1-3 years experience in customer support
- English language knowledge minimum B2 level AND fluent German
- Basic MS Office
- SAP/Oracle knowledge or any Case Mgmt Tool is an advantage
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), Customer Service attitude, strong attention to details, punctuality, problem solving mindset
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible working solutions (home office.) are implemented across different EMEA locations, check out with the site HR what type of flexible working solution is available for this role.
- We make your aspirations matter - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible and we make your growth matter - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter - reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people's lives and the environment through power management technologies.