Welcome to Majorel! We are a leading customer experience multinational with over 82,000 professionals in 45 countries all over the globe. Our diverse #OneTeam designs and delivers flexible solutions in 60 different languages that make a difference to the customers of many of the world’s most respected brands. Creativity, Excellence, and Respect, our fundamental values, drive everything we do.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting out, we can offer you the right support to help you achieve your goals. Are you also #DrivenToGoFurther? Join us now!
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through emails.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
You will bring to us:
- You speak German (native or near-native) and also English (native or near-native)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - be easy-going while assertive, translate jargon and tech-speak to everyday talk.
- Attention to detail - understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference.
- Problem-solving skills - you focus on what can be done, instead of what cannot be.
- Working in a back-office environment with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Learn SAP - we can help with that!
- As this job is in direct relation to order volume, flexibility is required and will occasionally involve overtime work and rotation to other departments.
- Extraordinary teammate - you thrive in an environment where camaraderie matters.
- You want to work in a place where your best is enough!
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Health Insurance from the first day of the contract
- Refer a friend program, amongst others
- Flexible schedules
- Wellbeing campaigns, training and development programs, partnerships/discounts, and year-round events (solidarity and environmental actions, volunteering, and fun competitions
- Feel Good Community - Integrated solutions to building a better and to motivate and surprise teams in their day to day, tailored wellness and psychological support
- Career progression and possibilities for an International career
- Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections
- Work/Live in Lisbon, one of the great places to live and work
You know... Opportunities do not happen. We create them together at Majorel Portugal!
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking