HR Solutions Analyst (German)Summary:
The Shared Services Representative provides primary support for the employee lifecycle and HR work globally, as part of a global HR Services team. Responsibilities include handling diverse and confidential activities which require a strong affinity for working in HR systems and an intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of policies and procedures in all areas within Human Resources (HRIS, Applicant Tracking Situations, Training & Development, Performance Management, Talent, etc...).Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications:The following are required for the role
- Manage employee data within HR system throughout the employee life cycle: new hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, off cycle pay increases, process payroll orders, manual checks, relocations, employee recognition, and other life events, etc...
- Ensure proper processing of all new hire documents, including the new hire check list, voluntary identification forms, direct deposit elections, and state/federal tax forms
- Generate employment offer letters & initiate, monitor, and ensure completion of all relevant background checks, employment verifications, and drug screening processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of all HR documentation, including but not limited to: employee files, I-9 information, benefits/billing documentation, etc.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of activities to support HR Managers: document preparation (severance, promotion letters), presentations, spreadsheets, etc...
- Serve as HR processes expert by helping HR Managers understand policies and processes, maintaining and updating when corrections are needed, watching for inconsistencies and championing process improvements.
- Provide support for New Hire Orientation through the ability to answer basic questions about company-sponsored benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, 40lk, etc.) and refer to benefits specialist when necessary.
- Perform timesheet audits as necessary or required to ensure proper timesheet calculations and/or payroll processing.
- Conduct audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action. Generate HRIS ad hoc reports to support business decision-making.
- Create standard reports & training documentation to enable HR Managers to easily create all necessary reports.
- Proficient with German language skills to be able to lead the Germany transitions and stabilize the process thereon.
- Supports global background check administration.
- Special projects as required.
What We Offer:
- 2 years of related experience
- Should have good speaking and writing skills in German Language.
- Strong technical aptitude using human resources information systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Quick learner: able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and improve performance through management feedback
- Attention to detail; organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Problem-solver, with strong ability to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work and partner effectively with others
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
At Momentive, we value your well-being and offer competitive total rewards and development programs. Our inclusive culture fosters a strong sense of belonging and provides diverse career opportunities to help you unleash your full potential. Together, through innovative problem-solving and collaboration, we strive to create sustainable solutions that make a meaningful impact.Join our Momentive team to open a bright future.#BePartoftheSolutionAbout Us:
Momentive is a premier global advanced materials company with a cutting-edge focus on silicones and specialty products. We deliver solutions designed to help propel our customer's products forward-products that have a profound impact on all aspects of life, around the clock and from living rooms to outer space. With every innovation, Momentive creates a more sustainable future. Our vast product portfolio is made up of advanced silicones and specialty solutions that play an essential role in driving performance across a multitude of industries, including agriculture, automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, healthcare, personal care, consumer products, building and construction, and more.
Momentive believes a diverse workforce empowers our people, strengthens our business, and contributes to a sustainable world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment and be of legal working age as defined by local law. An offer may be conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations. Note to third parties:
Momentive is not seeking or accepting any unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies at this time.