Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Order Management Specialist ( German Speaking )
What you'll do
• Build close relationships with customers and commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Accurately process order entries to deliver to customer expectations.
• Proactively handle backlogs, replacements, and free of charge shipments.
• Follow shipment and installation to ensure revenue collection occurs on time.
• Communicate with appropriate individuals throughout
Who you are
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and manage order backlogs
- Problem solver who takes initiative and has a strong attention to detail
- Have previous client and customer service experience
- Thrive in a busy customer service environment
- Flexible and collaborative team member
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
Education or Experience:
- High school degree (or equivalent experience) with minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced Order Management role
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle and CRM systems such as SFDC as well as MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Additional languages are a bonus
- High attention to detail with the ability to effectively review and understand sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information.
- Strong focus on driving customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating an attitude of collaboration, ownership, and accountability,
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrating good judgment and initiative
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and able to plan and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be an outgoing, positive, team player.
- Strong sense of accountability
- EDI experience with electronic orders and invoices desirable
German speaking , Hybrid working - Requirement for onsite working between 1 and 4 days a week.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.