We are looking for you to join Roche
and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company
offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS) department
brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a People Support Specialist - German speaking
you are part of a dynamic, vivid and spiritful PSS People Support team
and our key German affiliates.
This team is the first point of contact for all HR-related inquiries and services for all Roche people (employees, candidates, contingents, retirees, managers, People & Culture stakeholders, etc.). The team delivers customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles.
As a qualified expert, you are:
What can you bring to our team:
- Providing support, insight and explanation on HR/People & Culture (P&C) systems as well as advisory and administrative activities in the area of HR/P&C business processes and employee lifecycle events (eg. hiring/onboarding, employee changes/moves, payroll & personal data changes, terminations & offboarding, etc.)
- Providingcustomer service on HR/P&C related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Supportingthe embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way
- Building relationships with colleagues within the PSS and HR/P&C organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness
- Behaving as role model to team members, showing positive and flexible attitude.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
Furthermore, you have:
In exchange we provide you with:
- Strong customer centricity, end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience in service delivery or customer care environment (experience in the HR Operations / HR Services area is an advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, language allowance, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice
for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidateWho we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.