Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea, Bucharest, Timisoara and Munich and 19 years of experience in turning business challenges into opportunities and growth.
A value-driven organisation, it has established itself as a partner of choice for major brands in Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, and Banking. It covers the complete digital evolution journey of its customers, from ideation and requirements setup to software development and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,200 IT professionals, Accesa also has a fast-growing footprint, establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology. Coming together in strong tech teams with a customer-centric approach, they enable businesses to grow, delivering value for our clients, partners, industry, and community.Job DescriptionProduct Design Competence Area
Product Design Office brings together Product Owners, Business Analysts and UX/UI Designers in their common journey to product mindset. We are genuinely curious professionals, and we approach every project with product-oriented activities, so that we understand the needs first and then provide the best solutions possible.
You will join a community of like-minded professionals and benefit from learning programs & resources, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.Role DescriptionProduct Management
- Perform market research and competition analysis to understand the market, industry, and customer profile
- Collaborate with the client to understand the current product environment and contribute to its future state (i.e. Discovery Workshops)
- Understand the client vision and context, define the objectives, identify the solutions and constraints
- Facilitate and moderate the interactions between business and IT stakeholders
- Create the product concept by defining, managing, and delivering product requirements based on client's needs
- Document the functional and non-functional requirements, define the specific context, activity, and entity-relationship diagrams
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog for development: write user stories, contribute to milestones as needed and ensure that the acceptance criteria are defined accordingly.
- Manage the product roadmap: propose implementation roadmap to the customer, understand business objectives for the roadmap, guide stakeholders and propose priorities.
- Partner with the client and different stakeholders from the client's side during the Discovery Workshops as well as with other team members (i.e. Project Delivery Managers, Software Architects, UX/UI Designers)
- Facilitate the collaboration between all the stakeholders involved in the process
- Create an environment that encourages the development, learning and transparency
- Train, mentor, and coach other Junior Product Owners enabling knowledge and know-how scalability at organizational level
- Map the working processes, recommend, and adopt all standard product management techniques in the day-to-day operations
- Apply product management methodologies and processes while using relevant tools
- Ensure all project artefacts are documented in a timely manner in accordance with Accesa & RaRo policies and agreed project terms
- Propose process improvements, as well as cost and time optimization actions
Is highly appreciated:
- 2+ years' of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to understand the business context
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in applying agile methodologies
- Good communication skills (i.e. active listening, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven client facing and stakeholder management experience, manifesting focus on customer needs and business value
- Ability to manage change and work in a dynamic environment
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and willing to continuously self-improve
- Interaction with collaboration and tracking tools (i.e. Azure DevOps, Jira, Miro, Mural, Trello)
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
- Technical knowledge (i.e. HTTP methods, Postman, SQL, Sequence Diagram)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field such as Economics, Business, Computer Science or similar
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones