What You'll Need
- Partners closely with Regional Sales Directors to develop ongoing engagement strategy with assigned customer and prospect accounts to drive revenue goals
- Provides baseline research and intelligence within target accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information
- Prospects into target accounts via high volume cold-calling (60-80 calls/day), networking, email, e-marketing, campaigns, and social outreach
- Qualifies leads/contacts based upon specifically defined criteria to transition meaningful sales leads into the pipeline
- Learns and demonstrates a fundamental understanding of Wdesk, and clearly articulates its capabilities and advantages to decision makers and influencers across multiple business disciplines
- Presents high level demonstrations of Wdesk platform that conveys business outcomes while considering what is important to different user personas
- Maintains active engagement with existing customers & non-customers to increase interest in additional uses for the Wdesk platform
- Contributes to critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, CRM maintenance, correspondence, and communications)
- Drives attendance to various events (webinars, roadshows, Amplify, conferences, etc.), and provide post-event follow up
- Develops and maintains a current understanding of Workiva's latest product offerings, and competitive product/ market knowledge
- Meets or exceeds quarterly goal for Qualified Opportunities, Bookings, and weekly/monthly performance activity indicators
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a professional demeanor
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, and effectively manage competing priorities
- Capable of learning, developing, and integrating skills in an online training environment
- Fluency in German and English required
- 1+ years of successful experience in a similar role- preferably lead generation/sales development
- Salesforce CRM experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of creating revenue generating opportunities and quota attainment
- Proven ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Where You'll Work
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office."
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
Learn more about life at Workiva: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/Learn more about benefits: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, gender identity, race, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com.