Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Digitization is a major and strategic lever for transforming functions, to which a "data" dimension is systematically added. As part of the purchasing "Business Process Owner" team, each of whom is responsible for their processes and tools, the Procurement Data and BI analyst will be in strong interaction with all team members to understand and process all data-related issues.
With our Cluj team, you will be able to learn new things every day, grow as an individual and make a real impact on the success of businesses all over the world. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to make a difference!
Alstom is here to help you develop your skills and knowledge so that you can be at the forefront of innovation, efficiency, and agility in procurement.Key Responsibilities:
Set up full supplier selection process
- Prepare and launch of Request for Quotation with suppliers
- Lead project negotiation
- Monitor Procurement project QCDT & legal project evolution (FAI, Business Award, Product development)
- Ensure work package sheet commitment respect
- Prepare Business Award
- Promote the Alstom Code of Ethics and adhering to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Coordinate project with all métiers
- Ensure the on-time delivery and quality are secured especially during the ramp-up phase of the project
Support commodity strategy
- Consolidate the commodity needs, inputs
- Participate actively to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
- Provide imputes to build differentiation
- Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
- Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms, and solutions.
- Ensure effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
- Apply the Alstom Procurement process and provide return on experience.
Build Supplier relationship
- Support global supplier panel relationship
- Manage specific supplier panel relationship (negotiation, specific agreement, local supplier QCDT performances)
- Measure the supplier's performance and develop them in coordination with supplier Quality Team
- Assess properly all risky suppliers and manage the associated mitigation plan
- Manage initial issues before escalation to line manager
- Monitor Corporate Social Responsibility engagements and deviations
- Respect Alstom code of ethics and guidelines
- Savings P&L and Cost to Complete
- Non-Conformities Event and On Time Delivery
- Panel situation Supplier compliancy status rate
- Degree level qualification
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP is an advantage)
- Fluency in German and English
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Initiative and autonomy
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow's mobility. That's why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?