Accounts Receivables Specialist with German
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
XPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is based on phone communication with customers in order to reassure payments. The main tasks are proactive calling and contact to customers, set up good relationship with customers, maintaining the results of the contact to the system. Very important in this role is interaction and communication with other team members and managers in an international environment, and as such require advanced communication and language skills.
What you'll do
• Proactively call customers to insure the timelines of invoice payment
• Perform monitoring and collection of receivables
• Manage open items incl. overdue receivables
• Investigate billing discrepancies and respond to external queries
• Support the hotline (incoming calls) - abandoned rate < 5%
• Support the shared mailbox
• Cooperation with global cash collections team and support management
• Business administration
• Fulfillment of pre-set targets
• Unallocated cash distribution
• Netting and refund procedures
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
• Experience with the independent communication and negotiation with client
What you bring
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and German
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business and accounting education is an advantage
• Ver good communication skills written and verbal
• Ability to deliver daily collection calls
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in an international enviroment
• Strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Work and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Flexible start/end of working hours, notebook, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, generous shares program, yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: "I started with SAP in 2013 on the similar position and I made it to the manager position in next two and half years. I am looking forward to meet you on an interview". Zoltán
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378456 | Work Area: Finance | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 378456
Posted Date: Aug 25, 2023
Work Area: Finance
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%