We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany. We are not only one of the coolest sports brands, but also one of the most exciting iGaming companies. Everyone knows us, and we release and promote games from the most popular providers in the world of iGaming. We ensure that our players always enjoy a safe and responsible environment full of action every day!
We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest technologies and partnering with the best to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, extraordinary things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a CRM Lifecycle Manager (m/f/x) iGaming to join the team!
Do you have a passion for customer retention and engagement? Does the idea of continuously questioning the status quo with the aim of taking the CRM team to the next level excite you? If so, the Retention Marketing team at Tipico may be just the place for you! The CRM Lifecycle Manager iGaming will outline and realize customer lifecycle campaigns and communications, both transactional and for marketing purposes. We continuously look to improve player effective engagement and (re-)develop customer journeys across online and digital shop customers. Accomplishing this is how you will make an impact towards the Tipico success story by having a more active and healthier database whilst increasing customer lifetime value.
Your playing field:
- With a strong focus on creating moments of Spannung for players’ lifecycle journeys, you will develop and implement highly automated and personalised lifecycle campaigns, as well as real time interactions, across multiple channels based on customer behaviour modelling.
- You will conduct A/B and multivariate testing of lifecycles to continuously optimize campaign quality and performance. We believe in assessment, action and achievement!
- Constant analysis of lifecycle campaign in close collaboration with the Insight team, other CRM teams and Data to improve ROI of the lifecycles
- You will have a leading or supporting role within CRM projects (tool introduction, emarsys setup and enhancement, improvement of existing tool landscape), contributing to our #oneteam!
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Collaborative. You will work with other teams, departments, and 3rd party providers to provide stakeholder management and milestone tracking to ensure fast and successful progress.
- Customer centric mindset. The customer is always in the middle of everything you do. You will always design and deliver solutions with them as your primary focus.
- Nimble learning mindset. You actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Ownership & Accountability. You take responsibility and hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Solution-oriented & hands-on. You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances and never consider yourself too good for operational work.
- Native or Fluent German and English language skills both written and spoken are essential.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Process Management skills.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with CRM Tools (ex. Emarsys).
This is how we score with you:
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, insurances (private health, dental, private accident, sickness, and life), and free parking.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open-plan space with the latest technology.
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a gym membership of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico is right for you? Apply now and join our winning team.
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels
We look forward to your application!