Are you a people-person with a passion for providing top-notch service? Well, we've got some fantastic news for you! Our client is on the lookout for talented German-speaking customer advisors to join their global communications team. And the best part? You'll be working from a sun-soaked location near the beach!
As part of this amazing opportunity, you'll be working with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world. You'll be providing top-tier technical and customer support, using your excellent communication skills to help customers find the best solutions for their needs. And don't worry if you're new to the industry – the company will give you all the training you need to hit the ground running. Plus, you'll be joining a team of friendly colleagues from all over the world, creating an inclusive and supportive work environment that's hard to beat! So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and get ready to kickstart your dream career in the sun!
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Are a native level German speaker who is already based in Portugal
- Speak good English
- Are service oriented
- A problem solver
- Would like to join an international company and have colleagues from all over the world!
The employer offers
- Relocation package; flight ticket and initial accommodation paid by the company (2 weeks)
- Salary of around 18,700€ / year
- Performance bonuses of up to 200/month
- Monthly food allowance of 167€
- Monday to Friday schedule (free weekends!)
- 3 weeks of paid introductory training
- Hybrid working model
- International and modern workplace
Portugal has a much lower cost of living compared to Germany. The average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that. Porto is a beautiful city with a lovely old town, idyllic rooftop terraces and bars, sandy beaches, great waves for surfing and a rich culture and history, and of course, Port wines!
Send in your application in English today!
We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position!