Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job DescriptionWHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will functional leading of group of Service Delivery Managers in several defined countries to manage defined stream of service
- Manage optimal contract fulfillment for both the client and the company for the duration of the contract
- Approve Delivery model (feasibility, time, quality, budget) in order to meet contract agreements
- Procure services for the client at optimal price and quality
- Coordinate the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervise their work in the interest of contract fulfillment
- Observe and adjust the budgets and cost reduction
- Procure services in compliance with the deadlines and the expected service levels
- Guarantee cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure and resources
- Handle customer complaints and escalations within the framework of the complaint management process
- Process claim management towards customer
- Manage continuous improvement of delivered services
- Manage and evaluate changes in dynamic documents in compliance with document management
- Develop and drive innovation within the customer base.
- Ownership of annual TRI*M (customer satisfaction) program; ensuring that targets are set and cascaded to the accounts, service improvement plans are in place and actively managed and that all international reporting requirements and quality gates are met.
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU
- People: Functional leading of Service Delivery Managers / SC OPM (Operations Management) in defined countries to manage defined stream of service.
- Finance: Control revenues, plans/controls TWC related to assigned customer - small customer, Mid-size, big customer, Global customer - range is up to 10 mil. EUR p.a.
- Processes: The holder plans and coordinates delivery of end-to-end service and processes of Service Management.
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?BenefitsWe believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Achieved master's degree (preferred field of study - Information technologies)
- Are fluent in German and English language (B2 or C1)
- Have minimum 3 years in ICT Delivery Service Management
- Are Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Have an excellent Customer interface
- Are excellent motivator with ability to achieve results
- Resolve issues independently
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 800 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.