Job Description & Summary
The Corporate Tax team at PwC Service Delivery Center in Katowice provides comprehensive services for clients located in 11 countries. We have recently started development cooperation with the German territory. Due to the dynamic expansion, we are currently looking for candidates for our newly built structure of the German team. The scope of the orders provided includes the recording of incoming correspondence and the management of deadlines for the delivery of letters and other legal obligations to offices in Germany.
- Preparation and input of data into the internal system,
- Communication and cooperation with PwC offices in Germany,
- Working with a variety of official documents exchanged between German offices and PwC offices,
- Preparation of documentation,
- Active participation in the improvement of the current processes and taking over the new one,
- Close cooperation with Coordinators to ensure high-quality services,
- Database support.
- Good command of the German language,
- Knowledge of the English language at a communicative level,
- An enthusiastic approach to teamwork,
- Positive attitude to learning and taking on new responsibilities.
What we offer:
- Implementation package - introductory and content-related trainings, tutor support (Buddy Program),
- BeWell@PwCSDC program, including regular wellbeing activities and cyclical events, educational platform, specialist consultations, sports clubs,
- Comprehensive medical care,
- Additional insurance,
- Cafeteria platform where you can use a wide range of e-vouchers and a MultiSport card,
- Training in soft and technical skills and modern training platforms,
- Bike2Work program and parking spaces for bicycles,
- Possibility to take a break from work for several months (the so-called Sabbatical 4-3-2-1 leave) under certain conditions,
- Hybrid work model (work from office at least 2 days a week),
- Possibility of part-time work (minimum 30 hours per week),
- A modern office in the center of Katowice.
- Co-financing of language learning,
- Flexible working time,
- Integration meetings,
- Corporate library,
- Relax zone,
- Additional social benefits,
- Employee recommendation program,
- Charitable initiatives.