Do you want to start your international career in Malta where the sun always shines? Do you enjoy interacting with people? Then this job is for you!
Our client operates a website with a wide range of different casino games - be part of this thrilling and growing industry!
As a member of the Customer Service Ambassador team, you will be a part of a diverse and ambitious group of people responsible for navigating players throughout their adventures. You will begin your Ambassador journey in the Service team, where you will be responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting the customers. Your role consists of listening and responding to the player's needs and concerns by providing professional and friendly support through e-mails and a live chat.
What our client is looking for
- Native German Speaker, fluent English speaker
- Passionate about identifying customer needs and providing solutions
- Comfortable and preferably experienced in interacting with customers
- Excellent at communicating, patient and able to explain complex topics
- Ambitious, eager and ready to learn
- Willing to work shifts
- Competitive annual salary of €23,000 + monthly bonus of up to €150 to reward high performance (after three months)
- Language bonus of €500 every three months
- Relocation package including: 2 weeks in a company flat, flight ticket and pick-up from the airport
- Work only 4 days and then have 2 days off; night shifts: work 4 nights and then have 4 days off
- 3 weeks of full training with constant attention and support
- Be part of a young and dynamic team of about 30 customer service ambassadors
- Career progression possibilities with managerial potential
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks prepared by the in-house chefs
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation
Sounds interesting? Send us your English CV today.
Our recruiters are eager to give you a call and provide more information.