We are PrimeVigilance (part of Ergomed Group), a specialised mid-size pharmacovigilance service provider established in 2008. We are proud to have achieved global organic growth year after year, with staff based across Europe, North America and Asia all covering services within: Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
PrimeVigilance provides first class support to our small to large pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners maintaining long lasting relationships and has become one of the global leaders in its field. We cover all therapy areas including medical device.
We love investing in our staff by providing an excellent training and development platform. We value employee experience, well-being and mental health and we acknowledge that a healthy work life balance is a critical factor for employee satisfaction and in turn nurtures an environment from which a high-quality client service can be achieved.
Come and join us in this exciting journey to make a positive impact in patient's lives. Job Description
The PV Associate - German Speaker should be a Life science / bio medical background graduate or have other healthcare related degree qualification (chemistry, biology, biotechnology, veterinary science etc.) This is an opportunity for new graduates to start and develop their career within drug safety. The PV Associate will be working as part of a project team, performing and supporting contracted pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of PrimeVigilance.
If you join PrimeVigilance, you can expect to work with teams of different sizes, from small clinical trial, to large, generic post-marketing teams. We are always looking for proactive, capable and motivated individuals who aim to surpass any target set in front of them
- Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports from all sources (post-marketing and clinical trials) in compliance with applicable regulations, PrimeVigilance procedures and in accordance with client specific requirements and timelines, focusing on triage, data entry, quality review and submissions workflow steps.
- Reconciliation activities for all types of received reports
- Works under supervision and mentoring of more experienced colleague
- Advanced English and German, both verbal and written, at least B2
- Life science / bio medical background - healthcare related degree (chemistry, biology, biotechnology, veterinary science), previous experience is not required.
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Time and issue management, delegation, organization and multitasking skills with good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion by creating an equal opportunities workplace and a human-centric environment where people of all cultural backgrounds, genders and ages can contribute and grow.
To succeed we must work together with a human first approach. Why? because our people are our greatest strength leading to our continued success on improving the lives of those around us.
- Training and career development opportunities internally
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work with colleagues based all over the world, with English as the company language
Our core values are key to how we operate, and if you feel they resonate with you then PrimeVigilance could be a great company to join!
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive & Passion
- Agility & Responsiveness
- Collaborative Partnerships
We look forward to welcoming your application.